Enjoy this delicious take on classic Marina…
This dish pairs perfectly with our Audrey Tempranillo.
Tagliatelle ‘alla Marinara’ ‘Chef Luca Ciano’ with pangrattato
Serves 4 – Prep 10min – Cooking time 10min
250g seafood marina mix (or any seafood of your choice)
Salt & Pepper
100g Panko breadcrumb
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon dry chilli flakes (optional)
1 teaspoon dry oregano
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finelly chopped
1 lemon, zest grated only
salt & pepper
1. Add tbsp of olive oil to a frying pan, when hot, add garlic and cook for 2 minutes, then add breadcrumb and stir constantly until golden. Remove from heat and add chilli, oregano, fresh parsley, lemon zest, add a little salt and pepper.
2. Bring plenty of water to the boil, when boiling add salt (about 3-4lt water and 7gr salt per lt)
3. Add oil into a large frying pan, when hot add seafood and cook for 2-3 minutes, season.
4. Then add Marinara sauce. Simmer for 2-3min.
5. Cook pasta for 1-2min, drain when ready and toss with sauce for 1 minute, serve immediately with a generous sprinkle of pangrattato.